- Design of format sets for tools and feeders for Uhlmann blister machines based on reference parts lists and pre-originals
- Creating format parts lists and manufacturing drawings
- Implementing change designs for tools, tool sets and feeders for new machines and aftersales business
- Design of packing drawings
- Identification and surface measuring of product contact parts
- Maintenance of assemblies, parts and documents
- Qualification: Technician / Bachelor / Master in mechanical engineering/mechatronics
- Team-oriented, as well as goal-oriented, analytical way of working
- Very good 3D CAD knowledge
- Experience with 3D-SolidWorks
- Tool design, feeding format design, simulation: RecurDyn, Ansys…
- Knowledge of MS Office
- SAP knowledges are advantageous
- Good communication skills
- Very good English speaking skills, knowledge of German is an advantage
- Willingness to travel to mother company in Germany for on the job training
- Stable employment based on an employment contract.
- Work in an international team in a non-corporate atmosphere.
- Attendance bonus
- Multisport card.
- Group insurance.
- Private healthcare.
- Benefits financed under the Social Benefits Fund (funding for holidays, Christmas bonus, Christmas packages for employees’ children).
- Free Fruits on Tuesdays and Thursdays.